Come join a leading-edge detectors and electro-optics company as a Technical Writer to support their internal operations and improvement initiatives!
- Create and revise documentation for quality/manufacturing processes and improvement initiatives
- Engage with manufacturing and quality teams to understand requirements and process flows
- Spearhead novel documentation initiatives via multiple avenues
- Challenge traditional protocols of documentation to improve company efficiency and success
- Minimum of a A.S. in Engineering or Science
- 3 to 5 years of experience working in a QA/QC and/or Manufacturing setting
- Experience with technical writing is a PLUS!
- Candidates must be comfortable regularly presenting work to leadership
- $80-90K annual base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with a competitive company match
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, technical writer, quality, QA, QC, manufacturing, GMP, documentation, Massachusetts, MA, optics, engineering jobs