Sales Manager (Downstream Bioprocess Chromatography)
Northern California / Washington / Oregon
This is a fantastic opportunity for an established sales specialist with experience working in Life Science / Biotech. You will promote a portfolio that consists of automation systems, columns, and consumables throughout the Western US ! If you consider yourself a “hunter” and energetic, this established bioprocessing company is for you!
- Manage existing accounts and serve as a technical SME for chromatography related products (both capital equipment and consumables)
- Establish and develop relationships with new customers in Biotech, CMO, and gene therapy customers.
- Perform demos and installs
- Territory focuses on Northwestern US with travel around 50%
- Minimum of BS; and downstream chromatography experience!
- 5+ years Technical Sales / or Sales Support experience
- Existing network within pharma which can be leveraged to create business opportunities
- The ability to work comfortably throughout the sales process, especially cultivating leads and hunting down new accounts
- WANTED – Someone who loves what they do and is excited to discuss new technology with Life Science customers!
- Total compensation at plan ~$200K (uncapped commission)
- Health Insurance/ PTO
- Paid mileage and car allowance
- 401K with match