Software Engineer (UI/UX)
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative scientific instrument company working at the forefront of Mass Spectrometry development! You will be programming software for complex scientific instrumentation.
- User interface development for instrument software
- Writing algorithms to process spectroscopic data
- Investigative testing and troubleshooting to address customer issues
- Regular code reviews and software documentation
- Minimum of BS in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience in UI/UX or system control design
- Excellent time management skills, communication, and self-motivation
- COMPETITIVE salary commensurate with experience
- Full benefits package and hybrid work flexibility
- Ability to work with cutting edge scientific technology!
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.