Service Engineer – Laboratory Equipment – Western US
VRS is looking for an experienced Service Engineer with a laboratory equipment background based anywhere West of the Mississippi River to support a growing laboratory equipment company. The successful candidate will join a service team responsible for providing installation, repair, and technical advice for lab equipment at various customer sites.
- Installation, customized configurations, and repair of laboratory equipment related to the biotech industry.
- Communicate effectively with customers and provide professional service within required response times.
- Maintain knowledge in the use and application of current and new product offerings.
- Travel throughout the Western US.
- Laboratory troubleshooting and maintenance experience.
- Practical, logical, and calm approach to troubleshooting.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent communication skills; patience with customers.
- Flexibility to travel outside of designated territory as needed.
This is a permanent full-time position with a salary of around $100K. Car allowance $650/month, health insurance (dental/vision/life), 401K, 23 days of vacation, and 10 public holidays!