Senior Scientist – (Target Discovery)
Calling all qualified Lead Scientists with experience in cancer biology (preclinical & clinical)! We are looking for a scientist to join a growing biotech company in sunny San Diego, working on cancer drug target discovery supporting the pharma industry.
- Contribute and support to the scientific efforts in target identification & validation
- Design studies to elucidate target biology
- Conduct genomic / proteomic analysis on internal and external clinical databases
- Communicate study results to external partners
- PhD in Biology, Bioinformatics, Cancer Biology or similar
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of simultaneous projects is a MUST!
- Experience with Mechanism of Action (MOA) in the cancer space is desired
- Strong background in target discovery (identification / validation)
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE
- Health Insurance
- 401K w/ match
- Flexible vacation!
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, Q-TOF, qTOF, SFC, super critical fluid chromatography, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, LC/MS, LC-MS/MS, impurity identification, impurity ID, small molecules, pharma, CRO, method development, meth dev, Southern California, San Diego, CA,
Cancer Biology, Mechanism of Action (MOA), Target Discovery