Senior Scientist – LC/MS
- Co-ordinate the development and optimization of assays for the analysis of cell culture media and ingredients (small and large mol).
- Operate, maintain, and troubleshoot HPLC & LC-MS instrumentation.
- Process and interpret high-res mass spec data to identify unknown degradants.
- Support other internal groups as an Analytical expert.
- MS or PhD in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, or similar.
- Experience in the use of HPLC & LC-MS instrumentation for quantitation and unknown identification.
- Background in LC/MS data processing and interpretation is a PLUS!
- MUST be able to work efficiently in a dynamic team environment where change is frequent, and employees share responsibilities.
- Full time / permanent position with a base salary of $80-120K + BONUS.
- Health benefits + 401K.
- Relocation assistance available.