Senior Scientist – LC/GC
VRS is seeking an experienced chemist to apply their knowledge of separations and mass spectrometry and develop analytical methods in the areas of small molecule testing with a major LC and GC column manufacturer! You will be working alongside customers with a focus on food, environmental, and pharmaceutical testing.
- Perform analysis, method development, testing, and documentation for raw materials & finished products
- Assist new product development team(s) and synthesis group(s)
- Present technical information to new and existing customers in support of the formulation / synthetic chemists’ Reference Standards product line
- Provide analytical support for the Reference Standards R&D group
- Minimum of a BS/ in a scientific discipline
- At least 3 years of GC/MS and/or LC/MS method development
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills
- Base salary $95K + annual bonus
- Full BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Relocation assistance
- Visa transfer/sponsorship is available!