Senior Environmental Chemist – Team Lead
Calling all scientists interested in protecting the natural environment. Fantastic opportunity to lead the efforts of a team of environmental chemists working with the US EPA!
- Manage a team of scientists performing sample analysis, data validation, and quality assurance in support of EPA Region 3 Programs
- Act as the primary technical / management point of contact with the EPA client
- Perform laboratory analysis of soil, water, air, waste, and tissue samples
- Minimum of an MS in Chemistry or related science
- Knowledge of CLP SOW, SW-846, and other EPA methods
- Experience with ICF-OES, ICP-MS, GC-PID, GSMS, and LCMSMS instrumentation
- NELAC or ISO 17025 experience is a plus!
- $90-130K annual base salary (or MORE!) for qualified candidates
- Health Insurance / PTO
**Ability to obtain authorization to access US EPA & other government facilities
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass Spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, US EPA, Environmental Protection Agency, Maryland, MD, Fort Meade, environmental chemistry, Oregon