Senior Analytical Scientist (LC/MS)
VRS is seeking an experienced chemist to use their knowledge of separations and mass spectrometry to evaluate new applications in the areas of small molecule testing!
- Run experiments and collect data to support new products using LC-MS/MS
- Perform method development on LC-MS/MS for various applications
- Support the transfer of new products to manufacturing and clients, monitor product performance, and evaluate/validate the products
- Communicate progress on projects through client interactions and publishing
- Minimum of a MSc/PhD in a scientific discipline
- Proficient in LC-MS/MS method development in industry
- Customer facing experience is a PLUS!
- Base salary $85-110K
- Full BENEFITS PACKAGE
- Relocation assistance
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, Pennsylvania, PA, consumables, sample preparation, columns, solid phase extraction, SPE, method development, apps chemist, apps scientist, applications, tech support, customer support, GC/MS, gas chromatography, Central PA, Pennsylvania,