Senior Analytical Chemist – Cannabis
Our client is seeking a Senior level Analytical Chemist for their testing lab outside of Tampa, Florida.
- Operation of LC/MS/MS, GC-MS, ICP-MS instrumentation for the targeted analysis of extracted plant samples
- Method development and validation for the analysis and characterization of marijuana, CBD, and hemp
- Maintain and troubleshoot instrumentation as needed
- Process chromatographic data & communicate significance of results to management and other scientists
- PhD. in Chemistry or related field preferred
- Hands on use of UPLC-MS, GC-MS, and ICP-MS (Shimadzu and/or AB Sciex is a plus!)
- Experience working in a cannabis or food testing laboratory desired
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines consistently
- $100-120K base salary
- 401k with matching
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, Florida