Scientist – Protein Mass Spectrometry
Exciting opportunity to join a growing start-up company in Southern New Hampshire! The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new Proteomics and Metabolomics workflows for the analysis of complex tissue samples using high-res LC/MS instrumentation.
- Lead analytical projects supporting small and medium scale tissue manufacturing
- Develop and optimize high-res LC/MS methods for protein, peptide, and metabolite identification / quantification
- Maintain and troubleshoot Thermo LC-MS instrumentation
- Process data, compile results, and present project findings
- Minimum of MSc in Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology (or similar) with a background in mass spectrometry
- Experience in the use of LC-MS instrumentation; preferably Thermo
- Familiarity with peptide/protein assay development and informatics is a PLUS!
- MUST be self-sufficient and able to manage your own work, including instrument troubleshooting and maintenance
- $100-110K annual base salary
- Full health benefits package / PTO
- 401k with company match