Scientific Sales – Separations
New England / Mid-Atlantic
Fantastic opportunity for an accomplished or aspiring scientific sales professional selling into the Clinical, Food/Beverage, & Pharma/Biopharma markets! You will promote the sale of separations technologies (capital equipment & consumables) for an internationally renowned instrument vendor.
- Define market opportunities in the Eastern half of the US within major clinical account
- Establish and develop relationships with new customers in the Pharma, Biotech, Food & Environmental sectors; foster customer partnerships and collaborations
- Keep current on market trends and potential future changes, especially those related to regulatory changes
- Territory focusses on CT, DE, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NY, NC, PA, RI, VT, VA, DC, WV, & parts of Canada
- Minimum of BS in Chemistry, Biology or related field; understanding of biological separations
- Technical Sales and/or Sales Support experience within the Separations business. Knowledge Liq-Liq, SPE, Dilute and Shoot a PLUS!
- Dynamic and energetic personality with the ability to work comfortably throughout the sales process, especially hunting down new accounts
- At plan salary of $150K! (Base $90K + uncapped commission)
- Car allowance, paid mileage, phone, & laptop
- 401K / Health Insurance