Scientific Sales – Radiopharmaceuticals
Great opportunity for aspiring and seasoned sales professionals alike! Representing an internationally renowned scientific instrumentation and software company, you will be tasked with promoting cutting-edge instrumentation and software used in the Radiopharmacy sector.
- Promote and ultimately sell a range of scientific instrumentation and software used in nuclear chemistry
- Build relationships with customers throughout the country, identifying their pain points and providing the best solution possible
- Travel throughout the US to customer sites and conferences as required
- Minimum of a BS in a scientific discipline, ideally with some exposure to radiopharmaceutical sciences (PET/SPECT and/or radiolabeled bioanalysis also a plus)
- Either previous technical sales experience or experience in a customer-facing profession and a confident personality
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the US
- ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE, ATTITUDE. If you hadn’t already guessed, attitude is the key to success in this role
- Salary (depending on experience) around $60K – $80K, + commission $30 – $40K at plan UNCAPPED
- Healthcare and 401k with 5% match!