Scientific Imaging Technical Sales
We are seeking a personable candidate with the aptitude (or experience!) to sell high end instrumentation into the Life Science / Academic markets. You will be tasked with promoting Pre-Clinical Imaging solutions to a variety of clients throughout the North East.
- Identify and cultivate new sales opportunities in Massachusetts and Southern New England
- Move opportunities through the sales funnel employing a highly consultative sales approach
- Prepare and deliver demonstrations and technical presentations to existing and prospective customers
- Prior sales experience is not required, but is a PLUS!
- Scientific background (MS/PhD preferred) and an understanding of in-vivo imaging (e.g. PET / CT)
- Effective team working and networking skills with employees and customers of various disciplines, cultures, and skill levels
- Base salary approx. $90-100K base + 40-50K at plan (uncapped)
- Includes company vehicle & home office expenses
- Healthcare and 401k