Scientific Director – Clinical Microbiology
We are currently searching for high level Clinical Microbiologist in the field of instrumentation and diagnostics. You will be responsible for working directly with customers and key leaders to monitor trends and use their expertise to further scientific studies targeting product development.
- Connect with customers and key leaders to stimulate product development
- Provide technical insight and support to R&D and marketing
- Present posters and deliver presentations at relevant conferences
- Based in Massachusetts ~50% travel throughout the US (and internationally)
- Minimum of PhD in Microbiology or other related discipline
- Knowledge of trends in Microbiology diagnostics, specifically the clinical market
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; comfortable presenting at company meetings and industry conferences
- Cooperative and self-motivated working style
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE + BONUS!
- Full benefits (Health/Dental/Vision)
- 401k match