Protein Characterization Scientist – (Fluent in Mandarin)
VRS is searching for a creative & customer-facing Scientist to join a quickly expanding instrument company presenting novel separation technologies to Biopharma / Pharma customers. The successful candidate will combine capillary electrophoresis, mass spec and/or chromatography knowledge with the desire to work hand in hand with customers directly.
- Generate application notes by conducting method development and validation for the analysis of antibodies (mAb) and intact proteins
- Execute instrument demonstrations of Mass Spectrometry related products to new or existing customers
- Support post-sales efforts as a technical expert for a novel mass spec front end solution
- Report successes and challenges to management / R&D to improve hardware, software, and customer experience
- Ph.D. preferred or experienced BS/MS Degree in Chemistry, Biotech, Biochemistry, or Biology
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Biopharma/Antibody separation and analysis is desired
- Practical approach to troubleshooting and method development
- Ability and desire to work closely with customers remotely and face to face; must be an excellent communicator, good listener, and patient teacher
- Mandarin speaker is a plus!
- $80-120K base salary
- Full dental & medical insurance
- Flexible PTO