Project Manager (Scientific Instrumentation)
Are you an enthusiastic Program / Project Manager with experience in the scientific instrumentation industry? Consider this exciting opportunity to join an innovative scientific instrumentation company working at the forefront of Mass Spectrometry development in Austin, Texas!
- Collaborate with engineers and research scientists to support hardware and software for existing mass spectrometry instrumentation
- Manage external contractors to complete product improvements
- Work directly with applications scientists and product manufacturing team
- Actively participate in research and development and strategic planning for new products and applications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Engineering/Physics/Analytical Chemistry or related field and a background or interest in project management
- Technical experience with mass spectrometry or advanced analytical instrumentation
- Background in engineering is a plus
- Energetic candidates with strong multitasking, communication, and organization skills please apply now!
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Ability to work with cutting edge scientific technology