Product Marketing Manager – Informatics
Exciting opportunity to join an industry leading scientific instrumentation manufacturer as a Marketing Manager for their associated software products.
Working cohesively with a variety of teams including scientists, engineers, sales and business development you will be responsible for driving the company’s marketing strategy for the entire informatics portfolio.
- Development and execution of marketing plans for new products launches, customer retention plans and general portfolio awareness
- Find out exactly what customers want and articulate this information back to the business unit to ensure continued success – true voice of customer
- Represent the company at international conferences and meetings along with traveling to customer sites to gather valuable feedback on the products success/improvements (approx. 25% travel)
- Social media, analytics and budget management
- Degree – either Marketing, Software, or Business related
- You MUST have previous product launch marketing experience
- Be adept with social media marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- A background in scientific software would be highly advantageous but not essential (data management, bioinformatics, etc. )
- Ability to make decisions based on market data!
- $100-115K annual salary
- Medical/dental/vision insurance + 401k
- Paid vacation and various other benefits