Product Manager – Chromatography
Upstate New York
Exciting opportunity to join an innovative instrumentation manufacturer as a Chromatography Product Manager (capital equipment and consumables)! Working with a newly acquired Flash / Prep Chromatography product range you will be responsible for managing the products complete life cycle!
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to drive the success of the products in the North American market
- Advise on product pricing, integration with other products in the company’s portfolio, and supporting sales and marketing
- Represent the company at international conferences and meetings along with traveling to customer sites to gather valuable feedback on the products success/improvements
- You must have a minimum of a MS (PhD ideal) along with a background in Scientific Product Management – those with aspirations of product management will also be considered
- Technical background in analytical instrumentation, separations (HPLC, GC, Flash, Preparative Chromatography) would be highly desirable!
- Ability to travel 15- 30%
- $100-120K annual salary + bonus
- Medical/dental/vision insurance + 401k
- Paid vacation and help with relocation