Pharma Account Manager
Fantastic opportunity for a customer facing scientist with experience in the CRO / Pharma / Biotech industry!
- Define market opportunities in the West Coast and South West regions within major pharma and biotech companies.
- Establish and develop relationships with new customers; foster customer partnerships and collaborations.
- Demonstrate chromatography and mass spec instruments to clients and provide first line support.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on a range of products.
- Minimum of B.S. in Chemistry, Biology or related field.
- Experience with liquid separations in a CRO, Pharma, or Biotech industry setting.
- Specific industry experience with chromatography, preparative and purification HPLC, and/or mass spec is desirable.
- Dynamic and energetic personality with the desire to take on a challenging sales-oriented role.
- Someone who loves what they do and is excited to be in the field meeting new customers!
- Must reside in California.
- $110K base + $50K commission at plan (uncapped)
- 401(k) equivalent
- Healthcare and travel expenses