National Sales Manager – Lab Equipment
Our client is seeking a highly motivated scientific sales professional to promote industry respected products throughout the Northeast. This position is also suitable for ‘player/coaches’ who are interested in managing teams and territories!
- Manage the sales of scientific capital equipment used in a variety of laboratories including Environmental, Academia, Mining, Food, etc.
- Work directly with the president of the company, devising new ways of promoting products and learning from his vast industry experience
- Proven ability, or potential and desire, to manage a sales team spread throughout the country, helping them deliver on quota!
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in Chemistry or related field
- Previously scientific sales experience with a measurable successful sales track record
- Ability to bring new ideas to the table whilst also being open to ideas from others
- $100K+ base + 40-50K commission at plan
- Paid vacation + 401k
- Medical/dental/vision insurance