Manager – New Product Development (Chemistry)
You will be responsible for leading a Research and Development (R&D) team helping to bring new and exciting chromatographic products and technology to market. This is a cross-functional role and involves working with Applications Scientists, Manufacturing, Sales/Marketing, and collaborating with customers.
- Directly manage a group of Scientific Researchers developing high-end separation products (consumables); projects are at various stages of development
- Mentor/coach Team Leaders and collaborate regularly with Manufacturing / Marketing / Applications teams
- Present internally to leadership teams and externally at Professional Meetings / Conferences
- Manage customer collaborations related to new product testing / feedback
- Actively monitor new developments in the field of surface modifications useful to separation science
- Minimum of BSc in a Scientific Discipline (graduate level preferred)
- Strong background in Chemistry OR Materials Science
- Supervisory or Management experience overseeing the development of new products (NPD)
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Prior lab experience is a must (hands on experience with chromatography is a PLUS)
- COMPETITIVE SALARY + relocation assistance available
- Healthcare (for family)
- Career growth with an employee-owned company headquartered in the US!