LCMS Chemist – Environmental
Are you a skilled analytical chemist with experience running LCMS for environmental testing? VRS has an exciting opportunity for an LCMS Chemist to join a growing environmental testing laboratory in the Atlanta area.
- Run LCMS and GCMS methods for analysis of environmental samples for residue contamination in accordance with GLP regulations
- Develop methods for PFAS analysis on LCMS and GCMS instruments
- Routine instrument maintenance and troubleshooting
- Complete lab workflows from sample preparation to data analysis, documentation, and customer service
- Minimum of a BS degree in Chemistry or a related field
- Hands-on experience running LC-MS instrumentation, GCMS experience preferred
- At least 1 year of industry experience in a GLP/ISO regulated lab (i.e., environmental or food testing)
- Energetic and self-motivated work style and strong problem-solving skills
- Base salary of $65-80K
- Full benefits package
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, GCMS jobs, GCMS recruitment, ICPMS jobs, ICPMS recruitment, ICPMS analyst, LCMS analyst, GCMS analyst, lab analyst, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, food laboratory, food testing, PFAS, PFOA, polyfluorinated, environmental contamination, contaminant testing, pesticide testing, PFAS testing, environmental laboratory, environmental analyst, cannabis analyst, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment