We are seeking a Mass Spectrometrist / Analytical Chemist to support a newly established Research Lab in New York City. This opportunity allows you to use your LC/MS/MS experience to assist in the targeted and untargeted (high-res!) analysis of small molecules as part of a metabolomics focused academic research group.
- Operation of LC/MS (Waters triple quad and QTOF) & GC/MS (Agilent) instrumentation
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of chromatographic and mass spec instrumentation
- Sample prep for DMPK related workflows
- BS/MS minimum in a Scientific discipline
- 3+ years hands on LC/MS experience (familiarity with Waters instrumentation is desired)
- Looking for a team player with the ability/interest to help in all areas of the lab without hesitation
- $70K+ base salary
- Excellent health/dental/vision
- 401k – match after one year
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, DMPK, pharmacokinetics, drug metabolism, metabolomics