LC/MS Field Applications Chemist
Colorado / Southwest
VRS is looking for a strong Analytical Chemist to become part of an instrumentation field organization supporting small molecule testing throughout the Southwest / Western states. The successful candidate will combine strong HPLC & LC/MS technical knowledge (method development & validation) with the desire to train and support new customers.
- Execute instrument demonstrations of LC and LC/MS/MS related products to new/existing customers for small molecule applications.
- Support pre & post instrument sales as a technical expert.
- Prepare & analyze customer samples; provide report of results.
- Present posters and deliver presentations both externally to customers and internally for sales and marketing.
- Travel throughout CO, AZ, NM, TX, and several other states to provide customer support in the use of installed instruments and new applications.
- Minimum BS/MS Degree in Chemistry, Biotech, Biochemistry, or Biology.
- Advanced knowledge of LC & LC/MS applications for the quantitative analysis of small molecules.
- Practical approach to trouble shooting and method development.
- Seeking a self-motivated Scientist with excellent presentation skills interested in customer field support.
- $85-95K base salary + BONUS!
- Full benefits
- Company car
- Travel expenses covered