Laboratory Manager – Cannabis Testing
Are you a skilled analytical chemist with experience in method development for cannabis analyses and a strong technical background in LC-MS and GC-MS? VRS is looking for a Laboratory Manager to spearhead the growth of a cannabis laboratory in the Atlanta area.
- Develop and validate methods for quality control of cannabis plants
- Run LC-MS, GC-MS, and ICP-MS instrumentation
- Set up laboratory operations
- Staff and manage laboratory personnel
- Minimum of a MS degree in Chemistry or a related field (PhD highly advantageous)
- Hands-on method development experience on LCMS and GCMS (ICP-MS experience is a plus)
- Background in cannabis analysis
- Energetic and self-motivated work style and strong problem solving skills
- Sign on bonus
- Full health benefits package
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment