Lab Technician (GCMS) – Wine Industry
Our client is a leading analytical laboratory in the Napa Valley area seeking chemists interested in the field of Wine analysis.
- Analyze samples for a commercial laboratory serving the wine, beer, cider, and spirits industries
- Operate and maintain analytical instrumentation
- Identify instrument problems and perform routine troubleshooting
- Prepare samples utilizing SPE, and other extraction techniques
- Cross-train on a variety of analytical techniques; GC, GC/MS, LC/MS
- Minimum BSc in a Scientific discipline (Chemistry background preferred)
- Ability to multi-task and manage a variety of simultaneous projects is a MUST
- Experience working in a production lab or in an ISO 17025 environment is a PLUS!
- $70-80K depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Student Loan repayment program
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, Q-TOF, qTOF, SFC, super critical fluid chromatography, HPLC, UPLC, LC-MS, LC/MS, LC-MS/MS, impurity identification, impurity ID, small molecules, pharma, CRO, method development, meth dev, Northern California, Napa Valley