Lab Equipment Sales
Are you experienced in the sale of laboratory instrumentation? Do you have an in-depth knowledge of the life science industry? Do you have a passion for sales?
If you’ve answered yes to all the above then look no further, we have an exciting individual contributor role for a world-renowned laboratory device manufacturer. The company provides laboratory equipment and contracting testing services to the pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical, food safety, and cannabis sectors.
- Form meaningful and lasting relationships with customers, ensuring your company is the go-to for their analytical instrumentation needs.
- Actively prospect for new business including attendance of relevant scientific conferences and tradeshows.
- Sell instruments and ultimately reach your financial goal!
- Minimum of a BS degree in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Ability to travel 2-3 weeks/month.
- Proven sales track record.
- Total compensation $140-160K at plan DOE (uncapped).
- Paid time off and 401k with match.