Outstanding opportunity to join an innovative scientific instrumentation company working at the forefront of Mass Spectrometry development in the Sacramento area!
- Work in collaboration with engineers and scientists to help commercialize a novel technique in Mass Spectrometry
- Assist in product development, evolution, and help finalize instruments for production
- Customize & improve product manufacturing with a team of international scientists
- Assemble, test, and optimize time-of-flight MS
- Master’s or PhD in Engineering/Physics/Analytical Chemistry
- Hands on experience with MS or experience developing scientific instrumentation
- Experience with Simion is a plus
- Potential international travel
- COMPETITIVE salary with benefits!
- Health Insurance / Dental
- Flexible PTO
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: TOF, time of flight, CE, capillary electrophoresis, mechanical engineer, instrumentation, mass spec, Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, SolidWorks, CE-MS, California, CA, Auburn, Sacramento, NorCal, Sacramento, Simion, TOF, time-of-flight