Instrument Development (Mass Spec)
Consider this exciting opportunity to join an innovative scientific instrumentation company working at the forefront of Mass Spectrometry development in Austin, Texas!
- Collaborate with engineers and research scientists to support hardware and software for existing mass spectrometry instrumentation
- Manage external contractors to complete product improvements
- Work directly with applications scientists and product manufacturing team
- Actively participate in research and development and strategic planning for new products and applications
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s in Engineering/Physics/Analytical Chemistry or related field and a background or interest in project management
- Technical experience with mass spectrometry or advanced analytical instrumentation
- Background in engineering is a plus
- Energetic candidates with strong multitasking, communication, and organization skills please apply now!
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance
- Ability to work with cutting edge scientific technology