ICP / Spectroscopy Field Applications Scientist
Greater Chicago, IL
VRS is looking for a talented Scientist to become part of our client’s field organization supporting atomic spectroscopy products in the Mid-West. The successful candidate will combine ICP-MS / ICP-OES / AA technical knowledge with the desire to train and support new and existing customers.
- Execute instrument demonstrations & training to new/existing customers.
- Support pre & post instrument sales as a technical expert in a variety of markets.
- Prepare & analyze customer samples as needed; provide report of results.
- Assist in the development of new application notes and technical papers.
- Deliver presentations both externally to customers and internally for sales and marketing.
- Travel currently minimal but will be ~50% when restrictions lifted
- Background in Chemistry, Physics, Earth Science or a related field (MS or PhD preferred).
- Minimum 3 years inorganic instrument experience (ICP is a must).
- Practical approach to trouble shooting and method development.
- Seeking a self-motivated Scientist with excellent presentation skills interested in customer support.
- $85-95K base salary + 20% Bonus!
- Full benefits
- Travel expenses covered