Our client is seeking a BS or MS qualified Analytical Chemist for their Analytical testing lab in beautiful Oregon. The lab is looking for an intermediate level chemist with hands on GC/MS experience.
- Operation of GC/MS instrumentation for the analysis of unknown compounds (along with occasional LC/MS use)
- Interpretation of MS data & report writing
- Run standards and controls, verifying equipment accuracy and function
- Maintain and troubleshoot chromatographic and mass spec instrumentation as needed
- Minimum of a BS degree in Chemistry or related field
- Hands on GC/MS experience – minimum of 2 years
- Looking for a team player with the ability/interest to help in all areas of the lab without hesitation
- Full Time / Permanent position paid hourly
- Health Insurance
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment