Field Service Engineers – LC/MS and/or GC/MS
Calling all field service engineers with experience in any of GC, HPLC, or Mass Spec. We are working with a rapidly expanding service company delivering high quality services throughout the US.
- Perform installs, PMs, IQ OQ, maintenance, and repairs on GC, HPLC, GC/MS, and LC/MS instrumentation
- Work on a variety of instruments from Agilent, Waters, Thermo, Sciex, Shimadzu, Bruker, and PerkinElmer (you will be cross trained)
- Main point of contact for customers, helping with issues both remotely and in the field
- Factory trained on any Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography, or Mass Spectrometry instrumentation
- Proven ability to work independently and plan your own time
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- $EXCELLENT salary and benefits
- Paid vacation
- Multiple locations
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment