Field Service Engineer – Scientific Equipment
Fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with at least a BS/BA degree in Physics or an experienced Field Service Engineer with UHV technology experience! Working for an internationally respected manufacturer of scientific instrumentation, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of large analytical instrumentation throughout the US. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package!
- Installation of scientific equipment at client site (academic, government, research & industrial labs)
- Repair and troubleshooting of instrumentation both remotely and in the field as required
- Planning and execution of preventative maintenance to ensure minimal equipment downtime
- Minimum of a BS/BA degree in Physics
- Hands-on exposure to vacuum and ultra-high vacuum (UHV) systems would be highly advantageous!
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as is the ability to travel up to 75% (including being away from home for 2-3 weeks at a time!)
- $65-75K annual salary + a generous car allowance
- Full Healthcare (including dental & vision) insurance!
- Paid vacation with the ability to increase vacation days with time served