Field Service Engineer – Laboratory Equipment
VRS is looking for a Field Service Engineer based out of the Mid-West to support a growing laboratory equipment company. The successful candidates will join the service team responsible for providing installation, maintenance, repair, and technical advice for lab equipment at various customer sites.
- Installation, preventative maintenance, and repair of electro-mechanical equipment related to radiochemistry.
- Communicate effectively with customers and provide professional service within required response times.
- Document and report all repairs & product service issues in a clear and timely fashion.
- Manage repair part inventory for technical equipment in your region.
- Maintain knowledge in use and application of current and new product offerings.
- Travel throughout the USA.
- Previous experience in electrical and/or mechanical engineering with understanding of HPLC a MASSIVE plus.
- Practical, logical, and calm approach to troubleshooting.
- Ability to learn new technology quickly.
- Self-motivated working style with the ability to meet required target times.
- Excellent communication skills; patience with customers.
- Flexibility to travel outside of designated territory as needed.
This is a permanent full-time position with a salary of $50-70K DOE. Car allowance $475/month, cell phone & health insurance.