Field Service Engineer – LC/MS
Are you a Scientist or Engineer with experience servicing and repairing LC-MS instrumentation? Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity?
VRS is currently recruiting a Field Service Engineer in the New England area. The primary focus of this position will be the repair, maintenance, and installation of a variety of Analytical instruments at customer sites across the Northeast.
- Repair, maintain, and install Mass Spec instrumentation – predominantly Sciex
- Provide excellent customer support by providing customers with training and technical support for installed instruments/software
- Document and report all repairs, product failures, design change recommendations, and other field service paperwork in a timely fashion
- Manage repair parts inventory
- Train and support staff and less experienced personnel
- Maintain knowledge of current technology and applications
- 2+ years working with and repairing LC/MS instrumentation
- Thorough and logical troubleshooting style
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to keep cool under pressure
- Driven to provide exceptional service
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY + commission on new business!
- Vehicle reimbursement
- 401k with match
- Health / Life Insurance