Field Service Engineer – Analytical Instrumentation
Cambridge, MA (NO overnight travel)
VRS is looking for an aspiring Field Service Engineer based out of the Greater Boston area. The successful candidate will join our client’s service team responsible for providing installation, maintenance, repair, and technical advice for high end analytical instruments in the chromatography and mass spectrometry market (LCMS).
- Installation, preventative maintenance, and repair of electro-mechanical equipment related to HPLC and MS/MS.
- Communicate effectively with customers and provide professional service within required response times.
- Document and report all repairs & product service issues in a clear and timely fashion.
- Manage the repair part inventory for technical equipment in your region.
- Maintain knowledge in the use and application of current and new product offerings.
- HOME-BASED – LOCAL TRAVEL ONLY.
- 4-year degree in any subject required.
- Practical, logical, and calm approach to troubleshooting. Trainable and organized.
- Excellent communication skills; patience with customers.
- Liquid Chromatography and/or ToF experience a plus!
- Base Salary of $80-115K + O/T
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Company Car