Field Sales Representative – Diagnostic Instrumentation (Microbiology)
Are you a skilled sales professional selling large capital equipment into the clinical / hospital market? VRS Recruitment is urgently seeking a Field Sales Rep based in the Northeast. This position includes the sale of highly successful diagnostic instrumentation within the clinical microbiology market.
- Sales Territory focused on: New York (NY), Connecticut (CT), Rhode Island (RI), Massachusetts (MA), New Hampshire (NH), Vermont (VT), Maine (ME)
- Manage existing accounts / support installed customer base
- Build sales pipeline within small to large hospitals across the territory
- Provide monthly reports/forecasts to Regional Manager; ensure sales targets are met or exceeded
- Maintain operating expenses according to budget guidelines
- 3+ years sales experience in the clinical market (ideally selling capital equipment into hospitals)
- PROACTIVE personality with a desire to spend much of your time in front of customers; networking should be second nature to you!
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- 90-110K base salary + 65-70K commission at plan (uncapped)
- Car allowance + mileage
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance + 401k with matching