Environmental Chemist – Quality Assurance
Calling all scientists interested in protecting the natural environment. Fantastic opportunity to join the efforts of a team of environmental chemists working with the US EPA!
- Serve as the team lead for laboratory and field quality assurance of environmental chemistry-related analyses
- Support the team on a wide range of laboratory QA /QC activities & data evaluation
- Act as the QA point of contact with the EPA client
- Minimum of a BS in Chemistry or related science
- Knowledge of CLP SOW, SW-846, and other EPA methods
- Recent experience with analytical method development for environmental samples
- $60-75K annual base salary (or MORE!) for qualified candidates
- Health Insurance / PTO
- Relocation assistance & sign-on bonus!
**Ability to obtain permission to access US EPA & other government facilities
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass Spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, cannabis chemistry jobs, cannabis chemist jobs, cannabis chem jobs, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, proteomics jobs, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment, US EPA, Environmental Protection Agency, environmental chemistry, Oregon,