Come join a cutting-edge detectors and electro-optics company as an Electrical Engineer to support their internal operations and improvement projects!
- Plan, design, and execute automation programming projects in multiple departments.
- Work closely with high voltage equipment while collaborating with various teams.
- Provide electrical and instrumentation engineering support in an ISO 9001 environment.
- Generate creative solutions for new and preexisting systems company-wide.
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with 5+ years of experience.
- Proficient in working with high voltage equipment in an industry setting.
- Experience with LabView and/or Opto22 software.
- Manufacturing and ISO 9001 experience a PLUS!
- $110-115K annual base salary for qualified candidates.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k with a competitive company match.
- Fantastic career growth opportunities!