Senior Director – Stable Isotope Tracing / IRMS
Unique opportunity for a motivated leader in biomarker science seeking a long-term position to join an established CRO in New Hampshire. Our client is hiring a new Director to manage research projects and interface with clients.
- Manage multiple projects at the cutting edge of metabolism biochemistry and biomarker development
- Lead study design and laboratory operations
- Collaborate and communicate with clients in pharma, biotech, and academia to address problems and evaluate datasets
- Prepare bioanalytical reports and write validations
- PhD in biochemistry or a related field with broad knowledge of metabolism and stable isotope tracing
- 3+ years of project leadership experience (Associate Director, Director, or VP level applicants are ideal)
- Expertise in biomarker development and metabolic preclinical / clinical research
- Excellent communication skills and entrepreneurial mindset as exhibited by industry/academic collaborations
- Experience with mass spectrometry is a plus!
- Highly competitive
- Annual bonus
- Health / dental insurance
- 401k with 3% of compensation company contribution
- Opportunity to become equity partner in company