Demo Chemist – Proteomics
VRS is looking for an adventurous & customer-facing Scientist to become part of a highly respected international Mass Spectrometry company. The successful candidate will demonstrate market leading LCMS technology for customers interested in Proteomics Applications.
- Method Development/Validation for customer samples, with the end goal to demonstrate the products capabilities
- Support pre-sales efforts as a technical expert for HRMS applications to internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate with various research groups on novel applications for the technology
- Occasional travel to conferences to present research findings in support of sales activities
- PhD/MS Degree in Chemistry, Biotech, Biochemistry, or related
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Proteomics or other High Res LC/MS applications
- Practical approach to troubleshooting and method development
- Ability and desire to work closely with customers remotely and face to face; must be an excellent communicator, good listener, and patient teacher
- $80-110K annual base salary (or MORE!) for qualified candidates + 20k+ bonus
- Health/dental/vision +401k with match
- Ability to work with some of the most advanced Mass Spec technologies!!!