Technical Support Specialist – Analytical Instrumentation
Are you a Scientist or Engineer with experience maintaining and repairing instrumentation? Are you looking for a dynamic opportunity with low travel? VRS is currently recruiting for a Support Specialist in Eastern Mass. to serve as an expert with a variety of separations related instruments, with a focus on HPLC / UHPLC & dissolution. This role will support existing FSE staff and customers for a Multi-Vendor Service Group.
- Provide expert guidance, training, and technical support to FSE staff and on-site GMP lab
- Document and report all repairs, product failures, design change recommendations, and other service paperwork in a timely fashion
- Maintain knowledge of current technology and applications
- Repair, maintain, and qualify liquid chromatograph (LC) systems and various other analytical tools as needed
- Occasional travel to customer sites
- 3+ years working with analytical instrumentation
- Thorough and logical troubleshooting style
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to keep cool under pressure
- Driven to provide exceptional customer service
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus!
- $65-85K annual salary
- Vehicle reimbursement
- 401k with match
- Health / Dental Insurance