In-House Service Specialist – LC/MS
Seeking a dynamic and personable scientist with expertise troubleshooting LC-QQQ instrumentation. The successful candidate will support clinical applications for a leading scientific instrumentation manufacturer.
- Troubleshoot and service LC/MS instruments
- Deliver instrument trainings
- Assist field service engineers internally for applications and installations
- Offer technical support for clinical customers by phone as needed
- Minimum of BS in a chemistry or life sciences related field OR 3+ years of experience as an LC/MS user
- Experience running and troubleshooting LC-QQQ instrumentation
- Proactive personality and strong communication skills for customer interactions
- Base salary of $70-95K
- Company vehicle
- Competitive benefits including health/dental/vision and 401k with match
- Excellent career growth opportunities
Click the Apply link on this posting to submit your application to VRS Recruitment. Please include an updated resume and cover letter.
Keywords: Analytical chemistry jobs, mass spectrometry jobs, analytical chemistry recruitment, mass spectrometry recruitment, chromatography jobs, chromatography recruitment, Analytical Chemistry recruiter, Mass Spectrometry recruiter, Mass Spec recruiter, Chromatography recruiter, LC/MS jobs, LC/MS recruitment, LC/MS recruiter, Analytical Chemist, Mass spectrometrist, LC/MS chemist, mass spec jobs, mass spec recruitment, mass spec recruiter, clinical toxicology jobs, clinical tox jobs, clinical diagnostics, clinical diagnostics jobs, clinical MS, clinical LCMS, environmental jobs, environmental LCMS, environmental MS, clinical recruiter, clinical tox recruiter, clinical jobs, field service engineer, FSE jobs, analytical instrumentation jobs, analytical instrumentation recruiter, analytical instrumentation recruitment