Chromatography Technical Sales – Mid-West
Excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable chromatographer with experience or a desire to transition into technical sales! We are searching for a passionate and customer-facing individual to promote chromatography consumable products throughout the Mid-West (see territory below).
- Identify and cultivate business opportunities in a range of lab settings with a focus on cannabis, environmental, clinical diagnostics, and pharma / life science
- Build relationships with customers based on your ability to provide outstanding technical advice / analytical solutions
- Attend conferences and training to maintain a strong understanding of market trends, ensuring your product portfolio is positioned in the best possible manner
- Travel within Southern Illinois, Missouri, Kansas, Nebraska, & Iowa (30-40% travel)
- Minimum of BS in Chemistry or a closely related subject
- 2-3 years in technical lab-related sales
- OR a thorough understanding of chromatography (LC and/or GC) and the desire & aptitude to transition into technical sales
- The ability to travel overnight is an absolute must, as are excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Base $75-95K base + $30K commission at plan (uncapped)
- Amazing car allowance and other performance related bonuses
- Healthcare (for family)
- Career growth within an internationally respected company headquartered in the US!