Chromatography Consumables Sales Specialist – Canada
Montréal and Québec City area
Are you a technical sales professional with experience in Chromatography OR are you looking to enter a career in sales, and have knowledge of liquid chromatography techniques? Are you fluent in both French and English? If so, then we may have the perfect job for you!
- Meet sales targets for LC/SFC consumables throughout the Montréal and Québec City sales territory
- Establish and develop strong relationships with customers within a variety of markets including life science, pharma, environmental, food and beverage, academia, etc.
- Identify new market opportunities to introduce products
- Design and deliver seminars, workshops, and demonstrations to customers
- Minimum of BS in chemistry / biology / biochemistry or a related field
- Experience with chromatography (3+ years)
- MUST be bilingual in both French and English
- Technical sales, marketing, or field service experience is desirable but not required
- $90-110K CAD + ~40k CAD at plan
- Company vehicle/insurance + travel expenses paid
- Excellent benefits including health/dental/vision insurance, 401k with match etc.