Our client is looking for an experienced calibration technician with familiarity with electromechanical instruments in a manufacturing environment.
- Schedule, design, plan, and execute calibrations of various electromechanical equipment.
- Document and log necessary processes for calibrations and report findings to leadership.
- Work independently on equipment and apply problem solving skills to find solutions in a timely fashion.
- Become a SME for calibration processes for both old and new instruments and make recommendations to manufacturing/engineering teams.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent schooling
- 3-5 years of calibration experience (electronics, mechanical, etc.) required
- Experience with Fluke 5500A Calibrator and ISO 9001 a plus!
- Candidates must be comfortable regularly problem solving and learning new equipment
- $75-85K base salary
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 with a 4% company match
- And more!