Biostatistics / Bioinformatics Scientist (Multi-Omics)
Exciting opportunity to work in collaboration with a team of innovative R&D scientists, advising on experimental design and analysis for regenerative medicine projects.
- Process large datasets using bioinformatics tools and techniques to translate data into meaningful information
- Create models using experimental data for use in research projects
- Identify and evaluate new technologies and workflows for data collection
- Assist in development of proposals, papers, and presentations
- Minimum of a M.S. degree in Bioinformatics / Statistics / Computer Science / Life Science or related field
- Skilled user of programming languages such as Python, R, Matlab and/or SAS
- Working knowledge with multi-omics data processing and statistical analysis
- Previous experience analyzing LC/MS (mass spec) data is a plus!
- 80-120K+ based on experience
- Full benefits package / PTO