Biostatistician / Bioinformatician
Exciting opportunity to work in collaboration with a team of innovative R&D scientists, advising on experimental design along with analyzing, presenting and publishing experimental data.
- Process large datasets using bioinformatics tools and techniques to translate data into meaningful information
- Create models using experimental data for use in research projects
- Utilize technical knowledge and communication skills to aid R&D with the development of new projects and procedures
- Assist in working on proposals and presentations
- Minimum of a M.S. degree in Bioinformatics / Statistics / Computer Science, or related field
- Knowledge of programming: Python, R, Matlab and/or SAS
- Previous experience analyzing LC/MS (mass spec) data is a plus!
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation, 401k + match
- Health Insurance