Bioinformatics Applications Scientist (Genomics / Proteomics / Metabolomics)
Fantastic opportunity to join a rising star in cloud-based Bioinformatics!
- Demo software / provide custom informatics solutions for Omics data processing.
- Forge relationships within Academic core labs and pharma/biotech research groups.
- Present to customers at Scientist and Manager levels; work directly with the Sales and Product Management teams during their pre-sales efforts.
- Work with developers to advise on customer trends and help plan sales activities accordingly.
- Minimum of a MS degree in a relevant Scientific discipline. (Bioinformatics degree a PLUS!)
- Knowledge of Omics (proteomics / metabolomics) OR sequence-based Omics (genomics / transcriptomics / CRISPR).
- Experience with R or Python is a PLUS!
- Candidates must be comfortable presenting / demoing software regularly to customers at all levels.
- $90-120K annual base salary (or MORE!) for qualified candidates
- Health Insurance / PTO